Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome!  I am not a computer savey person.  So this is taking me awhile to get this website up and running.  Please be patient.  It is a work in progress.  I am super excited to get this blog going.  If you are from a big family, you will understand that their is a 100 things going on all at once.  My children's lives keep Bill and I hopping from one event to the next.  Our family is growing and changing each and every day.  So I am sure that I will never run out of things to blog. Again welcome to our site.  Please leave a comment before you leave.  We would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Good job on the blog! I think it is great! I am happy to see a picture of you on here too!

Kaylyn said...

Believe me I almost didnt put one on here. I hate pictures of myself. But I thought, what the heck I'll just make it a small one! :)

layout