Thursday, July 16, 2009

Random going's on

I haven't blogged for awhile. It is a busy time of year! So what have I been up to? Lots and Lots of baseball! Tristan, Braxton and Tanner have been playing baseball. So we have had 5 months of baseball! Baseball 5-6 days a week for 5 months! Time to be finished for awhile. At least for 1 month before we start into football and soccer.
I am not sure if I like this hot weather. It is over 100 degrees for the next 3 days at least. And then it will calm back down into the 90's. It makes it very difficult for the kids to go outside and play. They are driving me crazy today. I feel like it is a snow day and they are all cooped up inside. Not good for any one! I am looking forward to going to LaGrande next week. I think I am going to leave everyone home. Of course I am bringing Tristan. But other than that I am going to be child free for 5 days. I am looking forward to sleeping in, taking naps and going to see some movies. No children tattling, fighting or crying. That is what I call a vacation!
I picked a 5 gallon bucket of beans from my garden yesterday. I canned 20 quarts. It is nice seeing food in jars. Especially food that I grew! We have been very blessed this year. Our garden has really taken off! So I should fill lots and lots of bottles.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I am envious of your trip to La Grand! It should be nice and relaxing.

Great job on canning beans. I love the feeling of accomplishment!!

layout