Friday, May 14, 2010

Letter from Elder Brown 5-14-2010


Hey Family,
How's it going? Just sitting here on p day in the laundry doing my laundry being independent. haha!! Well the mtc is going really good. I like it a lot. The food is really good. well lets see the weeks events, Sundays are different here they speak just portrugese which i dont understand. But it is coming, so that is good, more and more every day. well classes here are awesome. I love my teachers. I sit in the class room for all six hours and just want too learn and sit there and not talk. It is weird! But one of my teachers went to cabo verde and said it is such a shock and everything that you honestly dont come back the same. You are just humbled and thankful for everything you have. He has never met one person that went in on his mission there and came back the same. It is the best mission ever! He said that President Hinkley came to the islands and talked to him and it is supouse to be the next tonga. That it is going to be a very succesful mission if we work hard. So I am really excited about that. Well it sounds like another busy week sending dad off and sports and everything. But glad to hear it is going good. Well lets see what else happened oh the best part of the week! Elder Jeffrey R. Holland came for my first devotional this week and I got like front row seats! What a powerful message he delivered. It was amazing and I loved it so much. What a powerful speaker. But this place makes you such a better person. I watched legacy this week and cried it truly is an amzing place the spirit is so strong. I want to get out and serve these people bring unto them the restored gospel. Well write me on Dear elder i love the letters and i want to hear from everyone even my siblings all of them! It makes the week awesome and packages with snackage would also be appreciated! Well that is all for me I Love you lots you are in my prayers. Make good choices. The Lord loves you and is watching over you. I know this and testify of it. You just need to come to him in Prayer.
Love You
Elder Kent Dan Brown
ps it is all right if you post this on your web site Mom

1 comment:

Linda Gibbs said...

Yay Kent!! He will be so awesome! What a great attitude!

layout