Saturday, June 12, 2010

Letter from Elder Brown 6-11-2010

Dear Family,
Monday I picked my subject and stuff that I was going to study for the week. I picked charity and love which was a really good topic for me because of Elder Egbert. I picked it and have studied it and just practiced it. It is working so well I havent even argued with Elder Egbert this week which is nice. I just ask myself is this worth getting mad and losing the Spirit over and the answer is always no. Nothing is worth getting upset about. You should never get mad because then you lose the Spirit. So practice that. Ask yourself that is this worth losing the Spirit over? This Tuesday I got apostle number 3. Robert D Hales not as good of a spot but the same spirit was still in the room. A spirit that brought me to tears. The Spirit is just an amazing thing that we should always strive to have. What a joy it brings. What a companion it is and can be through out the day. His talk was amazing and I loved it. I am almost positive the Prophet is coming at the end of the month which is way exciting! I'll tell you if he does. But you can be jealous it is ok! So i was extatic to hear about your job! O man how the blessings come in if you let them. It is amazing how the Lord will bless you. So continue doing that. I encourage you to. Ok so I have to go. I might be back on here in a little bit. I just want to let you know everything is amazing here! I want to just be like my Heavenly Father more and more everyday.
Elder Brown

No comments:

layout