Thursday, April 16, 2009

Braxtons first baseball game of the season

Braxton is playing for a competitive league in Fruitland. His team is called the Fruitland Cubs. He had his first game in Homedale Tuesday night. He has a game tonight and another one on Friday. Baseball season has officially started for our family. Tristan and Tanner will also be playing baseball. Cassandra will be playing in basketball tournaments all summer. She will be playing on an A4 team. We will have lots of fun this spring and summer!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Sounds like you have a busy spring/summer ahead of you. I love baseball season, probably because I love spring. I am loving your new background on your blog!

Kaylyn said...

Yes it is going to be a busy one! But I love baseball. No complaints from me. Thanks I liked this background when I saw it. I go through a lot of backgrounds. It is kind of like moving the furnisher around. It just makes me feel good. :)

layout