Saturday, February 20, 2010

My First Blog Book!

I was introduced to blogging in November 2008. It is one of my favorite things to do! I love to record the events of our family. I was told by a friend about a book you can make from your blog posts. So I decided to give it a try. And it turned out awesome! It is a 60 page hard back book that will be a record of the activities of our family from the end of 2008-2009. I think it will be enjoyed for generations to come. One of the things that I included at the beginning of my book, was a description of each one of my children. How old they are. What they are doing in their lives and what their interests are. I can't believe how much has changed since I wrote those things back in November 28, 2008!
I plan on making a new book each year. It is a perfect way to keep a beautiful journal complete with pictures of your family and events!



4 comments:

Brittany Evans said...

Kaylyn - this is SO awesome! How did you make the book? Is there a website I could look at? What an amazing way to share fun memories with your family through the years! Love ya :)

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS KENT!!!

Kaylyn said...

Brittany~ It is blurb.com You can make a book with your Blog. Or you can make one without it. If you want to make a pretty book with all your wedding pictures you can too. There are alot of options. I love this company! Good Luck!

Amberly said...

Kaylyn I love it! I can't wait to see it in person!!

Joella Kingsbury said...

That is so cool! I will have to check it out!

layout