Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagging

I was on a friends blog this morning. She had been tagged by a friend. I have never heard of tagging before! I loved reading about her likes, interests, and wishes. I would love to hear some of yours. I do not have 8 people that follow my site yet. So I cant tag 8 of you. But I will tag those that I know. For all those that look at my site that dont have a blog, please email me your tag. And then after you have written your tag please pass it on to others. Please share these things:
My 8 favorite shows:
1. The Doctors
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Oprah
4. The Biggest Looser
5. ER
6. The Waltons
7. Little House on the Prairie
8. The Today Show

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Had prayer & scripture study with my children
2. Went to my Father in laws and did his laundry and watched some shows with him
3. Watched Cassey and Samuel (2 little boys I watch every day)
4. Washed and folded 5 loads of laundry at my house
5. Put up the rest of my Christmas decorations outside
6. I read a wonderful book called "The Christmas Box" by Richard Paul Evans
7. I exercised on my eliptical for 30 minutes
8. Relaxed in my bed while I finished reading the December Ensign

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Carrabas (best italian food ever!)
2. Golden Corral
3. Chuck a Rama (of course another all you can eat!)
4. Outback Steakhouse
5. Fudruckers (best hamburgers ever!)
6. Papa Murphys (I know its not a restaurant, but it has saved my life more than once)
7. Jimbo Restaurant ( A wonderful all you can eat chinese restaurant in Payette)
8. Any and All Mexican Restaurants

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Snow
2. Christmas with all of our family home
3. My sister coming home from Idaho Falls
4. Ashley's baby shower in January
5. The twins being born
6. Kents State wrestling tournament
7. Kent graduating from High School
8. A summer vacation

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. I wish eating right and exercising wasn't a requirement to loose weight!
2. I wish I could delete everything in my life I have ever done wrong to others.
3. I wish I had a magical fairy living in my house that cleaned it while I was sleeping every night.
4. I wish I was the perfect wife and mother.
5. I wish all my Christmas shopping was done.
6. I wish I was at the Oregon coast on a warm sunny day.
7. I wish I had one full day alone with my Mother.
8. I wish all my bills were paid in full with money left over in the bank.

I Tag
1. Amberly
2. Brittany
3. Heather

9 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

I love those thoughts Kaylyn :) When is Ashley's baby shower? I'm so excited for her :) Can't wait to get down there and hold those sweet babies when they get here :)

Kaylyn said...

Hi Gina!!! I am soooo excited to have you on my site! We are thinking about doing Ashley's shower January 3rd. My sister will be here from Idaho Falls then. So we were thinking about doing it then. Nothing is set in stone yet though. I will let you know for sure.
Hey I tried to leave a comment on your site today and couldnt because I dont know your email address. Can you send it to me so I can comment. I would love that. kaylyn68@gmail.com

Amberly said...

Kaylyn I loved your thoughts too! I cried a little, and you know why. I will put the tag on my blog! I love you!

Kaylyn said...

Amberly, I am sorry for making you cry. I cried a little to when I actually wrote instead of just thought it. It is one of my greatest desires. However, I know that it wont happen here on this earth. Because I would never be able to let her go. It's amazing 25 years and I am still crying.

Ang said...

That was fun to read! I love blogging! I'm glad you did this tag!

Linda Gibbs said...

KAYLYN!!!!!! I am soooo glad you found me!! YAY!!
I do feel a little old now. I loved watching Kerry and Ashley when they were so little. The kids are beautiful. What do you expect with the parents they have. Don't tell Bill, he'll get a big head!heehee!
I love you!!!

Heather's Blog said...

I can't believe you got a blog. Amberly told me and I didn't believe her because I just read your comment on my blog that said you didn't have one. I'm excited to be able to look at pictures of your family. I love the one of Heidi. It's precious. Jeron says hi. Your family is precious! Love,

Heather

AmyDawn said...

Kaylyn, I'm so glad you have a blog! Your kids are beautiful and I think you are amazing! I hope all goes well for Ashley and the twins.

Heather's Blog said...

I'm so glad you told me that Cassandra liked my tree. I was a little worried about it. It might be a little over the top...but that's how I work. Everything is too much over the top with me! It's fun to see that you guys have a blog. I love it.

layout