Saturday, January 31, 2009

update from Ashley

I thought I would sit and write something really quickly and update everyone on whats going on with me and the babies before I try to go to bed.
I say try because i'm home without my babies and it is one of the hardest things I think I have ever had to go threw but I am doing well i'm trying to walk more and more still sore but doing well.
The babies are doing alot better than they were Karder is back in his own crib again and has his tinny clothes back on he is doing great they keep uping his food 2ml every couple hours so he is doing great and Jarrit is my strong little man he is doing better and better every time I turn around he is only on a canula now helping him breath they haven't started feedings yet with him but say they probably will tonight so i'm hopefull that he will do good and start growing alot.
Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts I really do appreciate them. I love you all and will try my best to keep you up to date on what is going on with our little men!
Love Ashley&Josh

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Ashley, it is good to hear from you. Hang in there! We love you.

Gina Hallam said...

Thank you so much for the update. It is a hard thing to leave your babies...your little family will make it through this... love those sweet little ones :)

layout