Monday, January 26, 2009

Who you are~Hilary Weeks

I have found a radio station that I can listen to on the computer all day long. Pandora Radio, it is free. I typed in Hilary Weeks. It plays a whole bunch of songs from different artist from the church. Beautiful and uplifting songs. I dont even like listening to normal radio anymore. My favorite song is from Hilary Weeks from her Collection Album. It is entitled "Who You Are". You will know why after you read these lyrics. Enjoy!
I know you wonder if you'll ever have a day when the kids stay clm, the laundry's done, and the dishes are put away. And sometimes you feel like your days are spent and gone and the question running through your mind is what have I gotten done? and when you finally have a moment to slow down at the end of you day I know Father would say
Believe in what you're doing
Believe in who you are
Hold tight to the truth that you're a daughter of God
Believe in who you're becoming
Believe in who you are
It may seem simple - all the little things you do But the lives you touch matter so much. And there's no one else like you. And Father needs you to stand tall and faithful to be all you can be.Oh, if you could see what he sees. When it's hard to believe in yourself and you feel like you're beginning to doubt Remember
He believes in what you're doing
He believes in who you are
Don't lose sight of the truth that you're a daughter of God
That he believes in who you're becoming
He believes in who you are.

2 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

Isn't this song wonderful :) I love her songs. We did this one for girls camp a few years ago. I still get teary eyed when I hear/sing it. It's so good that we have music in our lives to help us feel Heavenly Father's love for us.

I hope you had a nice time in the temple on saturday. I was thinking about you all day and praying for you :)

Amberly said...

That is just what I needed today Kaylyn, thank you!

layout