Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here's whats going on at "Our Little Brown House"

I haven't posted in awhile. I am always thinking I need something new and grand to post. But I don't have that. So here's whats been going on at our house:
1. I went to my sisters the weekend before Thanksgiving. I had a wonderful time! We went to the Unique Boutique Bizarre at Bonneville High School. It was amazing!!! I spent a lot of money and still did not see every booth. I can't wait to go back again next year! My sister taught me how to make some beautiful and whimsical bead watches. I love them!
2. Thanksgiving was good. We spent it at Ashley's. Her home is beautiful and comfortable. We ate lots of turkey, took naps, played games and went to see New Moon again. It was a great day.
3. I took down fall and put up winter. My house is decorated. All I need is my Christmas tree. I wont get that until at least this weekend. I always worry about it drying out and dying before Christmas. One more shopping trip and I should have all my presents bought. Not to many more to get. With a big family it seems like a lot of presents, when in reality, it's only a few a piece. But Christmas is much more than presents. Our family has learn that and accepted it over the years.
4. Most of the people in our house, including myself, are sick with a cold. Tis the season. I could think of worse things. But I never have time to be sick. It is kind of inconvenient! But I do have to say, my foot is feeling much better. Not a 100% yet, but better. No more crutches!!
5. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

No comments:

layout