Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Karder and Jarrit!

It's hard to believe that 1 year ago today Karder and Jarrit came into this world. And yet in another way, it feels like they have always been here. I have waited my whole life to become a grandmother. I waited with much anticipation for them to arrive. I remember the first time I saw them as they where wheeled down the hall from the birthing room into the NICU, they where perfect. I loved them so completely from the first time I saw them. Being a Grandma has been everything and more than I ever dreamed of. Karder and Jarrit are special spirits that have brought so much joy into our family. Happy Birthday boys! We love you!!!






1 comment:

Heather's Blog said...

I'm so impressed by that cake! I haven't blogged in so long that I forget to check blogs. Isn't sad how fast those cute boys are growing up!

layout