Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Potty Watch!


We have been trying to potty train Casey (the little boy I watch during the day) It has been a challenge to say the least. His mom found this fabulous watch! It goes off every hour. It has a song that it plays and bright lights flash on and off. Every time it goes off he automatically comes and finds me! He is always staring at the lights and listening to the music when he walks up to me. He has had no accidents today! It automatically sets itself everytime it goes off. So I don't have to watch the clock all the time. The child finds me! It is ingenious! For all of you with potty trainers out there, I highly recommend it! I forgot to ask where she got it. I will ask her tonight when she picks them up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome. You have to tell me where she got it. I need that for Savannah.

Kaylyn said...

She said that she got that watch at Kid to Kid in Boise off of Milwaukee.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I need a potty watch, oops I mean I need a potty watch for Mattie. ;) (however, sometimes I could use a little reminder myself! lol)

Kaylyn said...

You can find Potty watches on Amazon.com They have all different colors. They are about 11.50 It is well worth every penny!

layout