Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Goal for 2010

Well 2010 has came with a bang as usual. I spent 2009 making my blog book. I just finished it. I was waiting until this weekend when we got paid to order my book. And then the unthinkable happened! My computer got the blue screen of death! Unbelievable! I lost my book! So I will be starting all over! Thank heavens I still have my blog and some of my pictures. It wont be exactly the same because I lost some pictures. But it should be pretty close. I dread the thought of starting over. But it will be worth it when it is finished!
Well as the new year begins I started my new years resolutions. The biggest weightloss I have ever had! For 2 years I struggled with depression. So I was on some wonderful medication that helped pull me through those 2 years. But at the same time helped add 75 unwanted pounds onto my body. It is a daunting thought loosing all of this weight. But one that has to be done. I am tired of carrying it all around. I have alot of motivation this year. Kerry is getting married on March 13. Ashley and Josh will be having their family sealed in the temple in March. And Kent will be leaving on a mission in May or June. There will be lots of pictures! I hate having my picture taken. And the only reason being is that I hate facing the fact that I am fat! But that is the fact. So I am ready to do something about it. I made a goal chart on a graph chart. When I accomplish my goal for the day, I put a pretty star sticker on that day. My goal is that by March 13 I will have lost 60 pounds. By my birthday, July 11, I will have lost 75 pounds. Tomorrow will mark 1 week. I will weigh myself every monday and post my progress. I put a tracker on my blog if you want to follow my progress. I know that this is something that I can do! I am going to take it 1 day at a time. And 1 decision at a time. If I loose 60 pounds by March 13, I am going to buy myself a new pillow top for my bed. If I loose 75 pounds by my birthday, July 11, my brother and sister are going told me that they will buy me a Kindle. I am very excited at that thought! I thought that was very sweet of them to do that for me. It is alot of motivation. But more than anything I know that my family is there to cheer me on and support me the whole way! I WILL DO THIS! THAT IS A PROMISE!

1 comment:

layout